Patrick Grimes & Co. Solicitors work with commercial clients at all levels, from SMEs to larger corporates that provide services to a broad range of industry sectors.
Our specialist Solicitors in Commercial Law provide pragmatic advice on a wide range of matters including:
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents
- Franchising agreements
- Advice on legislative requirements
- Commercial litigation in Court
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets
- Advice for taxation and financial concerns of commercial enterprises
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Leases and lease disputes
For more details or advice on commercial law matters, contact Patrick Grimes & Co. Solicitors to arrange a consultation with one of our commercial law specialists.